Our Commitment to You
Plannatech and its group companies (together: Plannatech) are dedicated to providing its contacts and clients with the highest levels of transparency and control over the use of their data. In order for us to provide you with our services, we collect and process certain personal information about you and your activity.
When you entrust us with your information, you can rest assured of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this data.
Grounds for data collection
When you contact us through the form for General Enquiries or Sales Enquiries, we ask you to fill the contact form with your name, email, etc. We process this data for the purpose of providing you a support and information service and in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from you, given our legitimate interest in conducting our business and improving the Website and our users’ experience, and in some cases in order to take the first step for entering into a contract with you.
How do we receive data about you?
We receive your Personal Data from various sources:
- Contact Form – when you voluntarily provide us with your personal details in order to contact us (for example, your name and email address);
- When you communicate with us – for example, when you send us an email, we collect the Personal Data you provide us.
What type of data do we collect?
When you use our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data to improve the service, to contact or identify you, and for purposes otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect the following Personal Data about you:
- Contact Form – your name, your emailing address, information about your company and your position, and similar contact details.
- When using our website – our web server will collect your IP address, and information about your geo-location (such as city and country).
We also collect data about the use of our website and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
- Technical information – this category includes data such as website visits, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, device type, referral URL, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), and cookie information.
When you visit us, we use pixels, cookies, events and other technologies. These allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior in order to enhance your navigation of our website, perform analytics and customize your experience.
How do we use the data we collect?
- Provision of service – your Personal Data is used for the provision and improvement of our Website, including for support and to respond to your queries.
- Service announcements – we will use your Personal Data to communicate with you, to keep you informed of the latest updates to our services and to provide with you service offers.
- Marketing purposes – we may also use your Personal Data (such as your email address or phone number) to promote our services or those of our partners. For example, by subscribing to our newsletter you will receive tips and announcements straight to your email account. You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications or reply to your queries and feedback you provide.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing materials – if you do not want us to use or share your Personal Data for marketing purposes, you may opt out, in accordance with this “Opt-out” section. Please note that even if you opt out, we may still use and share your Personal Data with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfill your requests, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries). In such cases, the companies with whom we share your Personal Data are authorized to use your Personal Data only as is necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
- Surveys and research – from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the data we hold to develop, evaluate and improve these features, to improve our services and create new features for our users.
- Protecting our interests – we may use your Personal Data, when we believe it is necessary, to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud
- Enforcing of policies – we may use your Personal Data to enforce our policies, including, but not limited to, our client agreement.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements – we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, to comply with regulatory or other government authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
With whom do we share your Personal Data?
- Internal concerned parties – we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities – we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, at our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to, subpoenas), to protect our property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We may also be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
Transfer of data outside the EEA (for EU data subjects)
How we protect your information
We have implemented various administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and is not publicly available. We limit access to your information to employees and only on a “need to know” basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary while providing you our services, and as required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purposes for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated or unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of the Personal Data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Data that is under our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of Personal Data by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
How to contact us
If you have questions about this Policy or our information handling practices, or If you are seeking to exercise any of your rights under Data Protection Laws, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: [email protected] .
Below you can find the details of the Data Controllers that you can contact by post or online through our website “Contact Us” form”.
PLANNATECH (IOM) LIMITED
Clinch’s House, Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1RZ
PLANNATECH (UK) LIMITED
4 Prince Albert Road Camden London NW1 7SN United Kingdom
PLANNATECH (MALTA) LIMITED
Suite 3, Level 4, Ewropa Business Centre, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara, BKR 9035, Malta.
PLANNATECH (US) LIMITED
1013 Centre Road, Suite 403-B Wilmington, DE 19805
Updates to this Policy